How wonderful it is when your soul mate or child wakes up in the morning on their own. You just need to call him by name, and he already opens his eyes. But often there is a completely different category of people. They are able to oversleep even in “nuclear war”. Of course, you are faced with the urgent question of how to wake someone up so that he gets out of bed on time, while in a good mood? Consider the most effective methods.
How To Wake Someone Up: Simple Methods
Use an alarm clock
Let’s start with the simplest method. Maybe a person wakes up for school or work just because he doesn’t have an alarm clock. So, you should buy it. Today on sale you can find many original accessories.
How to wake someone upif he is fast asleep? After all, he may not hear the alarm or automatically turn it off.
To prevent this from happening, use the following tricks:
- Pick up the most sonorous melody on the alarm clock. Don’t use quiet songs. A cheerful march will perfectly awaken Sonya.
- Do not put it near the sleeping person, otherwise he will turn it off automatically, without even waking up. It is best to take the alarm clock to the far end of the room.
- Try not to answer the call yourself. Don’t do this even if the melody really annoys you. Wait for the sleeper to wake up and go to the alarm on his own to turn it off.
This is a great way to wake up a person. But if there is no alarm yet, you can resort to other methods.
All people have favorite songs, melodies. They can be a great alarm clock. In this case, you will not only complete the task set for yourself (how to wake up a person), but also make this moment as comfortable as possible. So, Sonya will wake up in a great mood.
Your actions should be as follows:
- Choose upbeat, upbeat music. It is undesirable to put slow melodies. Otherwise, instead of waking up, you will put the person to sleep even more.
- Music should not start suddenly and abruptly. You want to awaken, not frighten sleepyheads.
- The melody should start softly. Gradually increase the volume of the sound.
- If you wake someone up in winter, then you can enhance the effect of music by lighting. You can turn on a regular chandelier. A lamp would be a good option. Gradually increase the intensity of the brightness. The awakening will be especially spectacular if you turn on the lamp, sparkling with multi-colored bulbs.
- As a rule, one verse is enough for your soul mate or child to wake up in a great mood.
Read Also: How To Wake Up A Child: Tips For Parents
How to wake someone up who does not want to get up? An excellent solution would be a light massage.
For such an awakening, you should take the following steps:
- Use your index finger and thumb to massage the ear reflex points. They are located on the lobe. This effect improves blood circulation. As a result, the sleeper feels a surge of energy.
- You can rub your ears, then move on to your cheeks. However, don’t make too much effort, as such actions can be quite unpleasant. But, nevertheless, they will perfectly awaken a person, since blood circulation will increase.
- Get a back massage. Light pleasant movements help to wake up both an adult and a baby. Start stroking your back. It is better for the child to massage the stomach. Gradually increase the pressure.
- Foot massage will finally deprive a person of the remnants of sleep. Especially if this person is ticklish. Such actions will completely wake up a person, and he will get out of bed with laughter.
If you’re wondering how to wake someone up, be smart. But, unfortunately, such actions will only work once. Therefore, you will always have to invent new tricks that can interest Sonya.
So, great awakening methods can be:
In the morning you remind the sleeper what a busy day awaits him. It works especially well with a child. Toddlers immediately jump out of bed so as not to miss amazing events.
Quietly tell your soul mate that the boss has been waiting for him by the phone for 5 minutes. While Sonya will run to the phone and be aware of the fact that no one has called him, take advantage of the time: make coffee, make sandwiches and wait for your soul mate in the kitchen with breakfast.
If a person is not devoid of a sense of humor, then he will like entertaining and witty phrases. Come up with a variety of comic statements (“Vasily Ivanovich, get up! The whites are on their way!” or “Wake up, sir! Great things await you today!”). Such phrases always cause a sleepy smile in a person. Then he will begin to stretch and after a couple of minutes he will wake up completely.
You can be congratulated – now you know how to wake a person so that he is in a good mood at the same time.
Abrupt methods of awakening
Unfortunately, the methods described above do not always work. In this case, it becomes necessary to wake the person up abruptly. What to do for this?
You can use these tips:
- Ammonium chloride. Put a few drops on cotton pads. Bring to the nose of the sleeping person. A pungent smell will completely discourage a person from staying in the kingdom of Morpheus. Instead of ammonia, you can use vodka or other strong alcohol.
- A blanket. If the room is cool enough, then this method will work great. Open the window and pull the blanket off the dormouse. Cold air always has a very awakening effect.
- Cold eyes. To speed up the awakening process, you can put chilled pieces of cloth, cotton pads on the eyelids of the sleeping person. However, do not use frozen foods for these purposes! They are able to provide a cold burn and even stick to the eyelids. So be sure to think about the consequences!
- Cold water. This is a rather radical method. Pour cold water over the face of the sleeping person. But remember that the reaction of your soulmate can be extremely ambiguous. Therefore, be prepared for the fact that you will have to experience the righteous wrath of sleepyheads.
Before trying all these methods, try to wake the sleeper by simply calling his name. You can easily shake your shoulder. But do not overdo it so as not to get “change” from the sleeping person. And only if you failed to wake someone up, proceed to the methods described above.
Other Related Posts: