The Indonesian Government has recently introduced a new visa specifically for remote workers. The visa, which is valid for one year, allows foreigners to work remotely in Indonesia while enjoying the many benefits the country has to offer. Here are just a few of the benefits of the new visa:
1. You can live and work in Indonesia for up to one year.
2. You don’t need an employer sponsor or a local address in Indonesia.
3. The visa is extendable, so you can stay in Indonesia longer if you wish.
4. You have access to Indonesian health insurance and social security benefits.
5. You can bring your family with you on the visa (spouse and children under 18 years old).
6. There are no restrictions on the type of work you can do remotely while in Indonesia – as long as it’s legal!
7. You can live anywhere in Indonesia, from bustling cities to tropical islands.
8. The cost of living in Indonesia is relatively low, so your money will go further here than in many other countries.
9. Indonesia is a beautiful and culturally-rich country with plenty to see and do during your stay here.
Steps to Apply for the Visa
Assuming you are eligible for the remote worker visa, there are a few steps you need to take in order to apply.
First, you will need to gather the required documents. This includes your passport, a recent photo, proof of employment or contract with an Indonesian company, and a letter of recommendation from your employer. You will also need to fill out an online application form and pay the application fee.
Once you have everything ready, you can submit your application online or in person at the nearest Indonesian embassy or consulate. The processing time for the visa is usually around two weeks, but it can vary depending on the embassy or consulate.
Once your visa is approved, you will be able to pick it up from the embassy or consulate and then begin making arrangements to move to Indonesia.
Send Gifts To Pakistan On The Same Day Itself
When to See an Emergency Dentist?
You must first obtain the necessary paperwork. This comprises a letter of recommendation from your employer, your passport, a recent photo, evidence of employment or a contract with an Indonesian company. Additionally, a completed online application form and the application fee are required.
When everything is prepared, you may submit your application online or in person at the Indonesian embassy or consulate that is most convenient for you. The length of time it takes to process a visa is typically two weeks, though this might change depending on the embassy or consulate.
Basic Steps for VISA
Once your visa has been granted, you may pick it up at the embassy or consulate and start planning your move to Indonesia.
You must first gather the required documentation. This includes your passport, a recent photo, a letter of recommendation from your employer, proof of work, or a contract with an Indonesian company. A completed online application form and the application fee are further necessary.
When all of your documents are ready, you may submit your application online or in person at the nearest embassy or consulate of Indonesia. The normal processing period for a visa is two weeks, though this may vary depending on the embassy or consulate.
After your application has been approved, you can pick up your visa at the embassy or consulate and begin making plans to relocate to Indonesia.